COVID: Your safety and that of our staff is our main consideration during your stay with us, with that is mind we have made changes to our work practices while restrictions are still in place:
1. Along side our normal thorough cleaning procedures, all rooms between guests visits will be antiviral sprayed - this will include all soft furnishings
2. We request guests to only check-in after 3pm and to check-out at 11am (at the very latest) to allow time for airing and thorough cleaning
3. Our housekeepers will not enter the room after check-in (room tidy's have been temporarily suspended for guests staying more than one night)
4. We will be keeping record for track and tracing. If a guest has shown to have been tested positive at the time of visit we will close the room for 72 hours and then thoroughly difumigate before reopening. We will contact you and make every effort to move you to another suitable room if there is availability.
5. Our staff will be following social distancing requirements, if you do require your bags to be carried to your room please just ask.